Software to plot and analyze Bode diagrams (both real and asymptotic)
If you want to register WinBode, make a small donation, please.
- fast function insertion, in any format: polynomials forms, Bode's form, factorized form, zeros and poles, time constants, and mixed forms
- lets to compare real and asymptotic diagrams and to measure the approximation error
- analysis tools:
- markers for the identification of modulus and phase (and the
differences between real and approximate diagrams) under the mouse pointer
- computation of exact values at the chosen frequency, pulsation or period
- optional markers at 0dB and 180° (mod 360°), for stability analysis in closed loop
- poles and zeros are marked on the frequency ruler
- frequency in rad/s or Hz
- linear or logarithmic (dB) module
- phase in rad or deg
- data saving and exporting
- diagrams printing
You can find the following instructions even in the on-line help of WinBode.
WinBode traces automatically true and asymptotic Bode diagrams
of any F(s) function of the complex pulsation. The
push-buttons under the menu allow to insert and
to edit the function:
- ZERO and POLE adds one complex root.
- The two buttons Re (and the keys Z and P on the keyboard) are useful when you want to type only the real part, however you can do it even with the previous buttons typing 0 for the imaginary part.
- X and E respectively allow to delete and to edit the zero/pole selected in the list.
- In the case of complex zeros/poles the correspondent conjugated is automatically added, deleted and edited.
- NUM and DEN add to those existing the roots of a term of any degree at the numerator or denominator.
- In the Top-Right there is the gain. With the button K/µ you can chose between static (poles-zeri) and dynamic (Bode form) coefficient.
- To edit the gain click in the left half (real part) or in the right half (imaginary part) of the box.